Last Update: 3/26/23
MOM CONNECT (Formerly MOPS)
MOM Connect is a free, non-denominational Christian organization formerly known as MOPS of Spencer with 30+ years together. Their mission is to foster connections with others on their motherhood journey and they’re focusing this year on seeking God and helping moms prioritize caring for their souls, bodies, and families.
The group meets September-May on the 3rd Friday of each month at Hope Church at 6:30p and is open for moms with children 10 and under.
Childcare is available for kids 5 and under. Visit momconnect-spencer.com for more information on this important ministry.
SERVING & GIVING OPPORTUNITIES
Please be in agreement with us that these needs in the church will be taken care of. If you can help with anything in the list below, contact us to let us know.
OPEN SERVING POSITIONS
- LW Littles (birth - 2yrs) Team Members (female only)
- LW Kiddos (3yrs - kindergarten) Team Members
- LW Kids (1st - 5th grades) Team Members
- Worship Team (instrumentalists & vocalists)
- Tech Team (projector, sound, camera)
- Church Online Team Members (Livestream)
- AED [Automated External Defibrillator] ($1,400)
- New Projector Computer ($1,300)
- New Projector Computer Peripherals ($1,200)
- LED Bulbs for Auditorium Ceiling Lights ($800)