Last Update: 8/27/20
Church House Work Night
Our remodel project on the church’s house next door is chugging along! We now need help with some deep cleaning.
We have a work night scheduled for this coming Friday, September 4th at 7:00p until 8:30p or so. No need to let us know if you can help, just show up!
Save The Date: Prayer Event
We believe in the power of prayer, and right now, our country needs it more than ever! There’s going to be a Love America Prayer and Repentance event on Saturday, September 26th from 10:00a to 1:00p at the Clay County Fairgrounds!
Save that date and be on the lookout for more details soon.
In-Person NA & AA Meetings at GACO
- NA meets Tuesdays at 7:00p
- AA meets Saturdays at 7:30p
Both meetings take place in the basement of their building. Use the exterior stairwell adjacent to 6th Street to get to the meeting space. If an elevator is needed for handicap accessibility, text (712) 261-5555.
SERVING & GIVING OPPORTUNITIES
Please be in agreement with us that these needs will be taken care of. If you can help with anything in the list below, contact us to let us know.
- Facility Maintenance Coordinator
- Nursing Home Ministry Coordinator
-  Nursery Team Members
-  Pre-K Room Teacher (adults)
-  Pre-K Room Helpers (youth)
-  Elementary Teaching Team
- 1st person, adult… 2nd person, adult or youth
- Tech Team Members (sound, projector)
- Worship Team (instrumentalists & vocalists)